Zamboanga's Airsoft Finest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zamboanga's Airsoft Finest

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
DragonChild
Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptyWho wants to OWN like this..... For Sale Voting_bar2Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale Vote_rcap2 
codec
Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptyWho wants to OWN like this..... For Sale Voting_bar2Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale Vote_rcap2 
stalin
syler
Yuri Orlov
eagle-1
optimus prime
joxxx
toddler
eagles eye
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is bluearcher

Our users have posted a total of 10868 messages in 522 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i-shadow

i-shadow

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale 33292310
ICS M4RIS
M120 SPRING
POLYCARB PISTON HEAD WITH BEARING
METAL BUSHING
2PCS THERMOLD MAG
ANPEQ BATTERY CASE
VERTICAL GRIP

Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale 33296310
ICS STUBBY KILLER
M120 SPRING
METAL BUSHING
QD SLING ADAPTOR
2PCS THERMOLD MAG

Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale 33300610
ICS CQB FOLDING
M120 SPRING
METAL BUSHING
2PCS THERMOLD MAG
ANPEQ BATTERY CASE

Just Text me for Prices - 09094431453 or 09277216706

Price Estimate 7.9k to 8.5k

Last edited by i-shadow on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
codec
Admin
codec

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:09 pm

real, how much?
Back to top Go down
i-shadow

i-shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 pm

el where parte tu kere? sir codec
Back to top Go down
codec
Admin
codec

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:46 pm

el stubby?
Back to top Go down
stalin

stalin

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:06 pm

para kuntgo sir codec 8.4k lng discounted eagle price ya se.... pero note lng ha... polycarb plastc el reciever dsuyu
Back to top Go down
i-shadow

i-shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm

para kuntgo sir codec 8.4k lng discounted eagle price ya se.... pero note lng ha... polycarb plastc el reciever dsuyu
Back to top Go down
surebuye

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 am

sir, metal ba se ele?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale   Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to OWN like this..... For Sale
Page 1 of 1