Zamboanga's Airsoft Finest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zamboanga's Airsoft Finest

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
DragonChild
Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyComments about this "Multicam BDU" Voting_bar2Comments about this "Multicam BDU" Vote_rcap2 
codec
Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyComments about this "Multicam BDU" Voting_bar2Comments about this "Multicam BDU" Vote_rcap2 
stalin
syler
Yuri Orlov
eagle-1
optimus prime
joxxx
toddler
eagles eye
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is bluearcher

Our users have posted a total of 10868 messages in 522 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Comments about this "Multicam BDU"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Orlov

Yuri Orlov

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Comments about this "Multicam BDU" Empty
PostSubject: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Good day! just wanna ask if pwede na tong BDU na ito po.

Multicam na po sya
Dark Color
Kruspek Cloth (DAW)
around 2300php +/-

Need a comment if pasado na to as ZEAL BDU po...

your comments,advices,suggestions, and criticisms are welcome ^^

plz click the pic to enlarge the image.. thanks po

Comments about this "Multicam BDU" Multic10
Back to top Go down
DragonChild

DragonChild

Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:20 pm

As much as possible get the BDU that is similar in color and shade which the majority of ZEAL members are using. Now if this is not available you can buy one that is similar but with a different shade.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Orlov

Yuri Orlov

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:37 pm

okay..thats the actual bdu his selling sir DC, what do you think about it?? for the price, i think karo ya..hehe
Back to top Go down
eagle-1

eagle-1

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 am

yuri i just told you that let me look for a new supplier last night, am i right? this bdu u are showing is different.let me lookj for it untill next week para uniform, kay el previous supplier yan posas ya. donot try to change the motivw of the bdu!
Back to top Go down
DragonChild

DragonChild

Number of posts : 1175
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 am

Yuri the BDU in the PICTURE is multicam of a different shade. Hinde se tupaw pati el official BDU diatun. So just wait for the advise of EAGLE 1 on the availability of the BDUs, para una bes ya lang ustedes compra.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Orlov

Yuri Orlov

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 am

eagle-1 wrote:
yuri i just told you that let me look for a new supplier last night, am i right? this bdu u are showing is different.let me lookj for it untill next week para uniform, kay el previous supplier yan posas ya. donot try to change the motivw of the bdu!

yes sir Eagle-1, just helping out in looking for a bdu..bcoz its our(newbies) responsibility also to look for one para hindi hassle in your part. I wont order without asking advice or approval. I just post the pic just to verify (which is not the right bdu ^^) ....just helping out by asking my suppliers and some friends...Just wanted to help in looking sir Eagle-1.
Back to top Go down
jamesbond0010

jamesbond0010

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Im proud of u yuri orlov, 4 showing a gud heart & gud intention 4 d Zeal. bt lets wait 4 r Pres, coz he gve his words 2 find & solve d solution 4 d BDU b4 d competion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments about this "Multicam BDU"   Comments about this "Multicam BDU" Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments about this "Multicam BDU"
Page 1 of 1